Lorecraft RPG
Nation System (WiP) 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Nation System (WiP) 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Nation System (WiP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Nation System (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Nation System (WiP)   Nation System (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2022, 01:12

Nation System (WiP) 4vCuV65

The Nation System dictates how nations work on Lorecraft, including the responsibilities and powers vested in those who take it upon themselves to lead a nation. If that person is you, be sure to familiarize yourself with every word of this system before going into it! No one wants a leader who is unable or unwilling to fulfill their obligations as a ruler.

Becoming a Ruler

In order to become a ruler at the start, it requires the approval of at least one Administrator. Otherwise, you are left with one of three options. The first option is to go the political route and roleplay out whatever is necessitated by the current government (more can be found in Countries of Sosaria), which you may request the help of a Loremaster with if needed. The second option is to take the nation by violent means (more can be found in War System) and the third is, perhaps, the simplest of options: request a Ruler Election from an Administrator or Loremaster. Once posted, everyone of the respective nation will have 24 hours to submit their name to be on the ballot and then another 24 hours to be allowed to vote for whoever they think should be ruler. This can be roleplayed out however the new ruler chooses (within reason of course), but is only an option if the current ruler is an NPC. Regardless of how you become a ruler, the entire nation is at your fingertips once you do.

Population and Taxes

The population of your nation primarily depends on the population size of your respective regions, how many player characters belong to the nation and even the Major Resources that nation possesses. The base population for any region is ~10,000 and this is increased by ~25,000 for every city built in it and ~25,000 for every player character who calls that region home. A nation's population determines how many Sosars are extracted via taxes, how many (and what kind) of buildings can be developed and how many Registered NPCs that nation's government is permitted to have. Taxes run biweekly and the total value of how many Sosars you receive is equal to the population of your nation. This means that if your nation has a population of ~120,000, your nation's treasury will receive ~120,000 Sosars every two weeks. It's worth noting that the ruler, or anyone, is not allowed to spend this on just any personal item or whatever else. These Sosars may only be spent on National Advancements, Government NPCs (including any training or gear) as well Buildings which serve the public. It is also important to note that your population naturally isn't statis. Every real life month, the population of all reigion will increase by 10,000; plus an additional 10,000 per player character who calls the region home.

Major Resources & Trade

Each region contains at least one Major Resource and control of all Major Resources goes to the nation which controls the region in which they're found. In some cases, for political or other reasons, the governing city of the region may hold control over the Major Resource. It all depends on the dynamics between one's cities and one's nation. Each Major Resource grants an incredible buff to all of the people of the respective holder but can always be traded, either for large sums of Sosars or a different Major Resource.

Major Resources:

National Advancements

For every eight advancements you unlock in the first tier, the next tier becomes unlocked. Any advancement may be purchased multiple times if not inherently impossible to stack. You may only have one of each type of advancement in each city as a city must host any advancement. There is no limit to how many advancements a nation may purchase or possess, regardless of tier.

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Nation System (WiP)
Page 1 of 1