Lorecraft RPG
Stat System 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Stat System 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Stat System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Stat System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Stat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Stat System   Stat System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15 2022, 22:01

Stat System TAD8eeS

The Stat System, while very different from what you may be used to, is what determines your character's core physical, mental and magical capabilities within the role-play realm and what your character is generally capable of. You may only achieve Tier 4 in one stat and Tier 3 in two others. No other stat may exceed Tier 2. In the beginning, everyone starts with Tier 0 in all stats (with the exception of one Tier 2 and two Tier 1 - Alternatively, you may start with two Tier 2 and no Tier 1).

For the sake of balance and sensibility, we have decided to do something completely different with our stat system when compared to other sites. That is to say, the stats in this system are separated into groups of two, and you may only distribute a maximum of 5 Tiers between the two. An example would be if you wanted your character to have Tier 1 Strength. Well since Strength is connected to Intelligence on the spectrum, each level you invest in Strength will result in one less level you can achieve in Intelligence. The same applies to Agility and Endurance; Perception and Charisma; Stamina and Spirit. With that said, the bare minimum level a stat may be reduced to is Tier 0. It is also worth noting that even if you, say, possess Tier 4 Strength and Tier 1 Intelligence, you are still permitted to boost your Intelligence stat beyond that point.

How you distribute it is entirely up to you. Furthermore, buffs and debuffs are not restricted by these constraints. Even if you can't normally reach Tier 4 Agility due to having a high Endurance stat, you may still boost it further through perks, special characteristics or spells/moves which boost said stat. The only exception to this would be Tier 5 stats. Anyone who wishes to achieve a base tier of 5 in any stat may never, under any circumstances, enhance the tier of the complimentary stat. An example would be someone who has Tier 5 Agility but Tier 0 Endurance. The price of achieving Tier 5 in any stat means that the second, related stat may never exceed Tier 0 regardless of buffs. The only other means of achieving Tier 5 in a stat is via high-level techniques, or other factors, capable of pushing your character beyond their normal limits.

Stat Levels
  • Tier 0 | The Tier 0 is reserved for those who lack not only skill or experience, but absolutely any ability in the respective field. They are the lowest of the low in terms of capabilities, far less than even the average human.
  • Tier 1 | The Tier 1 is someone who has just begun to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals through semi-regular training and may be considered average by human standards.
  • Tier 2 | The Tier 2 is someone who has a solid grasp of the fundamentals and is starting to show promise. They have trained extensively to reach this point, though they still have plenty of room for growth. At this stage, they are capable enough to deal with low level threats but will struggle with anything too serious.
  • Tier 3 | The Tier 3 is someone who is very experienced and has trained frequently to achieve abilities far beyond the average human. They may very well possess natural talent but, regardless, have demonstrated a consistent ability to make the most of their respective stat and use it optimally.
  • Tier 4 | The Tier 4 is someone with nearly unparalleled capability in their respective stat. They have trained hard, much harder than most, and are considered to have mastered their respective stat. They are paragons, born of talent and dedication.
  • Tier 5 | The Tier 5 level is above all in terms of mastery. One who has achieved Tier 5 must either be temporarily boosting the relevant stat to such a level, or they have sacrificed their ability in the other stat completely in order to achieve perfection in one. Those who have reached Tier 5 in any stat will find that they far exceed what would normally be considered the limits of mortal beings. Some would even make the argument that their excellence in the particular skill is 'god-like'.
  • Tier 6 | The Tier 6 is the highest ceiling one can possibly hit and may not be achieved passively, only through an activated (and time limited) boost to one's attribute when it has already been maxed out. May not be achieved otherwise.

The Stats Available

Stat Information:

Training Your Stats

In order to train each stat, all you have to do is satisfy the requirements outlined below: (keep in mind, other people do not count towards the word count.)
Tier 0 Tier 1| 500 words or 1000 EXP
Tier 1 Tier 2 | 1000 words or 3000 EXP
Tier 2 Tier 3 | 1500 words or 5000 EXP
Tier 3 Tier 4 | 2500 words or 7500 EXP
Tier 4 Tier 5 | 5000 words or 10000 EXP

Buffing & Debuffing
  • No character may possess more than two passive buffs or two debuffs at a time.
        - One stat requires at least an Adept spell or technique.
        - Two stats require at least a Master spell or technique.
  • You may not buff or debuff a stat more than two levels above or below its normal value, including passives and stacking.
  • You may not use more than one active buff or debuff move or spell at a time.
  • If someone has their character take an action which, after review from a member of staff, exceeds the possibilities of their stat level(s), that person is granted one opportunity to go back and correct their post however they see fit. Should the second post pose the same issue, their related action(s) will simply be rendered void.
  • Stats are not the "end all, be all" of combat. We have intentionally left certain stats fairly vague with the express purpose of ensuring it isn't abused or depended on. The only exception is when a character performs a feat clearly outside of the possibilities of their stats.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Stat System
Page 1 of 1