Lorecraft RPG
War System 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
War System 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
War System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
War System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

War System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
War System Empty
PostSubject: War System   War System I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2022, 17:40

War System NPJABr4

So you're looking to conquer a city, or perhaps even a nation? This is the guide for you. In this system we will go over the varying methods by which you may take control of an area and anything else you may need to know. With that said, let's jump into the rules of conquest first:
  1. Wars MUST be approved by an Administrator before it may transpire.
  2. Upon posting the topic in the relevant forum (or sub-forum) you MUST notify the leaders of whatever faction owns that territory, along with a member of staff who is an Owner, Administrator or Loremaster.
  3. Should you win the war, the forum you posted it in will become yours or your faction's.
  4. Successfully capturing the region in which a capital city is positioned only nets that region. The nation may then change their capital to another.
  5. In order to capture an entire nation, you must either capture every region under its control or successfully carry out a revolution from the inside.
  6. In order to capture a city or region, you must post in either the city or the region itself. Posting in either one means the entire region is now in question. If your invasion goes uncontested for one real week, the city or region becomes yours.
  7. After a war's resolution, you may not initiate another one for one real month. (With the exception of continuing conquest of the same nation's regions that you've already been invading)
  8. You MUST have a valid reason for the war. If staff determines your reason to be insufficient, they reserve the right to cancel the war.
  9. You may not invade the territory of an entity which has less than 10 active player characters.
  10. The maximum number of players whom may be involved in any war is 10 per side.
  11. Characters who took no part in the topic, but are affiliated with the city, region or nation, may not be affected by the war unless they join.
  12. ALL cities and settlements within a region must be individually conquered before the entire region itself may be.
  13. No one is allowed to participate in more than one war in a week.
  14. Once you've attempted to capture a city or region, you must wait one real week before you're allowed to attempt to capture another.

Valid Reasons for Initiating War

Holy War - In order for this cause to be declared, the opposing target must be of either the same religion as the invader or a different one. The war is won either through brute force or once a majority of the territory's occupants have been converted (in the case that their religion is different from your own). Whether or not the territory is actually taken depends on the invaders.
Liberation War - For this cause to be declared, the target of your war effort must have been a conquered territory (having been conquered within the past 30 days). Under this cause, a territory may be attacked by either the inhabitants of said territory or by an outside party with ties to the initial holder of the territory. Once the war has been won, the territory is liberated to its previous owner.
Reconquest War - Like a Liberation War, Reconquest Wars may be fought by the inhabitants of the territory or by the former owner. Once the war has been won, that territory will return to the possession of its previous owner (the attacking party).
Protectorate War - For this cause to be satisfied, you must have some form of alliance with the current owner of the territory. Your goal is simply to drive out the invading force and maintain your allies control over the region.
Colonial War - This type of war may only be waged against a nation itself, not a particular city. In order to rally behind this cause, said nation must have 3 or less cities as well as a population equal or less than half of your own. Upon winning, the invading force may either annex the territory as their own or declare it as a colony to be governed by a representative of your country.
Territorial War - This cause may only be invoked when a territory directly borders one of your own. In such a case, you may mobilize your military in order to make this territory your own.
Peacekeeping War - This cause is one may undertake when they don't necessarily have any ties to any of the nations involved, but wish to maintain the status quo of the world. They, along with any others who share that desire, may declare a War of Peacekeeping in which they mobilize to put down any incursions. If this war is won, all territories return to their respective owners.

Regional Map for Conquest

As regions are discarded or conquered, this map (along with all maps of the world on the site) will be updated accordingly.

Once you've acquired a new territory, the first thing you should do is post an update to your Guild/City/Kingdom (whichever will own the territory) so that staff can modify forum descriptions and maps accordingly.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

War System
Page 1 of 1