Lorecraft RPG
Move System 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Move System 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Move System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Move System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Move System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Move System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Move System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Move System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Move System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Move System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Move System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Move System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Move System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Move System Empty
PostSubject: Move System   Move System I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2019, 03:03

Move System 7vSfDXA

REMEMBER! Staff reserves the right to nerf or deny any move on the basis of it being broken.

This topic is going to go over Moves and Anima.
Move | In contrast to a Spell, Moves typically make use of Anima. Moves makeup any and all physical maneuvers and attacks your character knows. Even something as simple as a straight jab, slash of your sword or parry requires your character to know it as a move. In order to perform a move, you must have sufficient skill level in the relevant skill(s). Unlike spells, which have their own set power and speed, the power of a move is determined by one's Strength stat and the speed by one's Agility stat. Unlike the power and speed of spells, which are capped at Level 10, the power and speed of moves can reach as high as Level 11. Another difference between moves and spells is that moves have a much shorter range, compensated for by longer durations and lower cooldowns. Moves are only capable of buffing or debuffing the Strength, Endurance and Agility stats as those are the only stats anima is capable of affecting.

Anima | While Mana is the spiritual energy found in living things, anima is the physical energy. Unlike Mana, no trigger is required to use Anima. One need only channel it either through their body, weapon, shield or other item. Channeling one's Anima can serve a variety of purposes that make your physical attacks faster or more powerful. Alternatively, you may also manifest it physically to form any shape and size (so long as it correlates with the level of the move). This allows the user to produce things like shields or spikes along their body. Keep in mind, however, that unlike Mana, Anima must maintain direct or indirect physical contact with the user or it will dissipate within one post. Anima exists on the physical plane, meaning that one's Anima system may be attacked by physical means but not spiritual means. Even though anima requires direct or indirect contact with the user, the effects it produces do not. Unlike mana, which is found exclusively and without exception in all living things, anima is found in all things without exception.

Move Guidelines

Type :: All you have to do is list any skills and elements, separated by commas, that your move requires in order to be learned and used.
Tier :: The tier denotes the complexity of the move, as well as dictating the required skill tier(s). This can range anywhere between tiers 0 to 5.

Learning Moves

Learning new moves can be done by paying a certain amount of EXP, during time skips, or meeting a certain word count requirement, the amount depending on the tier of the move. We will go over these amounts below:
Tier 0 - 500 Words or 200 EXP
Tier 1 - 1,000 Words or 400 EXP
Tier 2 - 2,000 Words or 800 EXP
Tier 3 - 3,000 Words or 2,000 EXP
Tier 4 - 5,000 Words or 4,000 EXP
Tier 5 - 6,000 Words or 5,000 EXP
Tier 6 - 8,000 Words or 8,000 EXP

The "training" simply needs to include you using the relevant move, even if it's on your very first attempt. All of the rest can be spent doing whatever you wish to do and it will still count toward the total word count. The posts of others, however, do not. The word count requirement is reduced by 50% if your topic includes training with someone who already knows the move.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Move System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Rules & Systems-
Jump to: