Lorecraft RPG
Loremaster Rules 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Loremaster Rules 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Loremaster Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Loremaster Rules Empty
PostSubject: Loremaster Rules   Loremaster Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2022, 15:42

Loremaster Rules Y6ngk2s

Here on Lorecraft we have a very unique and critical role among our staff and that role is known as a Loremaster. They are the ones who retain a full understanding of the RP world's lore and history. Their job is to control the world around you and making it more dynamic, dangerous and/or rewarding depending on the choices you make and their outcome. For that reason, we have two sets of rules to be outlined below: rules the Loremasters must abide by and those the average player must abide by. Loremasters are free to interject nearly anything into any topic at will (outside of Private topics). Just so long as it makes sense and is fair to the player involved. We do this in order to give everyone a more dynamic and immersive experience.

Loremaster Rules

• Stay out of topics labelled as [Private] unless invited by a participant of said topic.
  • Only one Loremaster per topic. If one has already been involved in the topic (regardless of how long ago) then another may not affect it.
  • Follow all of the same rules we expect of players. No meta-gaming or god-moding.
  • No targeting players or treating them a specific way based on personal or emotional reasons.
  • Treat everyone equally. This should be common sense.
  • Just as there may only be one Loremaster per topic, that Loremaster may not re-enter the topic if they haven't posted in it for 48 hours.
  • If you can't be available to carry out a topic, please explain all needed information to another Loremaster so they may finish for you (exception to the first rule).
  • Please respond as quickly as you can as to not keep players waiting. The Loremaster may be skipped (and possible hits on NPCs called) should they not respond within 24 hours.
  • Only Admin level Loremasters may do anything that would affect people outside of the topic or anything on too large of a scale.
  • All NPCs used in a topic must have an approved application, with the exception of those with no notable abilities.
  • Please prioritize Quest topics above all else. Those are where Loremasters will be most needed.
  • No overtly offensive content which may be too unsettling for those involved.

Player Rules

• If your topic is a Quest topic, please label it [Quest] to indicate it as such. You must then wait for a Loremaster to respond and control the NPCs and overall experience.
  • Any NPC controlled by a Loremaster may not be controlled, meta-gamed or god-modded by any player.
  • Treat all NPCs as if they are player characters.
  • Be considerate of your Loremaster and do not expect the response to always be immediate. There are, however, rules governing how long they have before it has become "too long".
  • If you feel that you are being unfairly treated by a Loremaster, please contact either Otectus or Mixoris.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Loremaster Rules
Page 1 of 1