Lorecraft RPG
General Rules 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
General Rules 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
General Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
General Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
General Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
General Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
General Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
General Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03 2018, 18:54

General Rules I2PQW1z

1. Staff Supremacy
    The word of staff is the law of the land. If an Administrator or Moderator says it is so then it is so. No arguments. If you feel you have a solid case as to why that member of staff is wrong, submit it to the Owner and leave it be. Those who are staff have been selected for a reason.

2. No Harassment
    Do not harass, bully or otherwise expose other members to an unsavory experience in any way. If you're found to be causing a persistent disturbance, you will be warned and subsequently punished if your behavior does not change.

3. No Advertising
    No advertising outside of the Advertisements section. This is strictly enforced. Do not link to other role-playing forums in the chatbox, over private messages or anywhere on the board outside of the designated area.

4. No SPAM
    SPAM is not permitted in any capacity. While posting games, which are generally regarded as spam, are perfectly acceptable in the designated forum, meaningless posts which serve no purpose or detract from the original topic will be deleted and the poster may be warned.

5. No Exploitation
    Attempts to abuse any system through the exploitation of any site or role-play mechanic will not be tolerated. Your IC actions may be rendered void and the system will be fixed so that it can not be abused again. If you find an exploit, please let an Administrator know through private message. Those who report enough exploits to be fixed will receive the 'Game Debugger' award.

6. Sharing of Excess Personal Info
    Personal Info in this case would be considered one's full name, phone number, social medias, physical addresses, etc. If you are an adult you are more than free to share all of this in private, such as through Messages, but not in posts nor the chatbox. Furthermore, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to share such info PERIOD. No warnings, first offense is a one week ban.

7. No Hate
    Judgement of persons on the basis of nationality, race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality or age is absolutely not permitted on the site. The first time will be a warning, the second time a one week ban and the third time a permanent ban. This is a bully free zone where everyone can be whoever they want and should be allowed to feel comfortable in doing so.

8. Use Common Sense!
    It should really be pretty straight forward. Treat others the way you yourself would like to be treated and conduct yourself as a mature and decent person ought to be capable of. And of course, most importantly, don't forget to have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1