Lorecraft RPG
Creation Rules 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Creation Rules 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Creation Rules   Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28 2020, 22:10

Creation Rules SqZmPOY

In this topic we'll go over all of the rules which must be followed when creating anything.

1. You may only have up to one player character at a time.
  2. In order to create a second character, your first must be killed and their soul somehow absorbed or otherwise destroyed in the underworld.
  3. Although you're permitted to spruce up your applications as you see fit, we strongly encourage that you leave the templates as they are and use them as intended. If you do decide to make changes or additions, please do not remove, add or change the order of any fields or headers. We also ask that you keep it as easy to read and easy on the eyes as possible. Staff reserve the right to decline applications that don't meet these specifications.
  4. Make sure to include an adequate level of detail and balancing in your creation. We understand that magic makes the impossible possible but do your best to explain how something works in a way that makes sense. Staff are here to help if you're struggling with an application but they will not do all of the work for you. Furthermore, do not complain or argue when staff request changes be made. If you truly feel that they're in the wrong, contact someone with higher authority in private to make your case.
  5. Try to use proper spelling and grammar in your applications. It doesn't have to be perfect so long as we can at least understand what you mean. If not, staff may ask you to revise it.
  6. Please do not bump your applications regardless of how long you've been waiting. If 24 hours pass and it still hasn't been checked, post in the Application Check Requests thread and staff will get to it.
  7. While you're allowed to create something similar to the creation of another, exact carbon copies of their ideas will be denied.
  8. In order to create anything, your character must have an adequate level in the relevant skill. You may not create spells or moves your character can't use, items your character can't craft, and so on.
  9. The title of the topic must be the same as the name on the application.
  10. The topic description of spells, moves and items must include their level and required skills in brackets. Use approved applications as reference.
  11. You may only include one application in a single topic. This is to make everything easier to find. The only exception being that you may include more powerful versions or variations of that move in the same topic.
  12. You may only have up to five applications open at a time. You must wait for one of them to be approved before posting another.
  13. Only members of staff and the poster themselves may reply to application threads.
  14. You may only apply and control as many NPCs as your Charisma stat permits.
  15. Player-created NPCs may not be used until their sheet has been posted and filled out.
  16. NPCs, aside from those created by staff, may not hold any position of authority or significance. This extends to your history as well.
  17. You may not make up MAJOR events in your history that weren't noted in the site's lore. Minor events are fine, just nothing world-breaking.
  18. You may not include anything in your history that contradicts the story or lore of the site.
  19. Try to stick to the medieval time period in terms of technology. Some leeway will be granted for magical technology but nothing too advanced.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1