Lorecraft RPG
List of Wood 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
List of Wood 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
List of Wood I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

List of Wood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
List of Wood Empty
PostSubject: List of Wood   List of Wood I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28 2022, 20:02

List of Wood BG57BKv

Please refer to Lore Suggestions to apply for new wood types to be added. All we ask is that you please use the template of the wood types below.

Plain Wood | Plain Wood essentially encompasses the most common, fragile and mostly useless types of wood which grow in a variety of types. What they share, however, is their sheer fragility and little use for anything aside from trainer weapons or cheap items. Plain Wood can be found essentially anywhere in Sosaria and, despite its abundance, sees very little use.
Hardness | Tier 1
Locations | Everywhere
Rarity | Very Low
Lumberjacking Level | Beginner
Abilities | None

Oak Wood | Oak is a fairly solid and plentiful wood type that can be found on virtually every continent. It's most often used in the construction of residential and mercantile structures, which require little fortification whereas Oak provides more than enough to support a long-lasting structure.
Hardness | Tier 2
Locations | Everywhere, except Lunari
Rarity | Very Low
Lumberjacking Level | Novice
Abilities | None

Yewian | Yewian Wood is both harder and more flexible than Oak Wood, making it the ideal wood type for items such as low-level bows or in the construction of buildings prone to natural disasters, as the flexibility of Yewian wood offers the most stability. Not only this, but it offers numerous benefits depending on what it is used for. Yewian wood, as expected by the name, may only be found on the island of Yew however.
Hardness | Tier 3
Locations | Yew
Rarity | Average
Lumberjacking Level | Adept
Abilities | Power of all shots from a bow constructed of this material will be boosted by one level. The durability of all structures constructed of this material is increased by one level.

Stonewood | Stonewood is certainly aptly named, considering it has the hardness of stone despite being composed entirely of wood. It's durability makes it a commonly used material in the foundation and beams or pillars in large structures. It also makes the ideal type of wood to use for items such as shields. It has a light grey hue to it and is most commonly found in Shimaguni or southern Madera.
Hardness | Tier 4
Locations | Madera, Shimaguni
Rarity | Low
Lumberjacking Level | Expert
Abilities | Buildings constructed using Stonewood receive an endurance boost of one level. When used for parts of a weapon or magical artifact, its quality and durability are each increased by one level.

Seawood | Seawood can be found in Miesta, Jazira, Serenum and Madera. It is named not only for its deep, yet light, shade of blue but also because it is the ultimate wood of choice when constructing a sea vessel. It is an extremely light wood with a high level of hardness. It also retains the magical properties from the tree which it was derived from to offer various boosts to the vessel. Due to its scarcity, and high demand, it is extremely valuable. This is partly why the vast majority of Seawood is harvested by the kingdoms in which they grow and put toward mighty military sea vessels.
Hardness | Tier 6
Locations | Serenum, Madera, Miesta, Jazira
Rarity | Very High
Lumberjacking Level | Legendary
Abilities | Sea Vessels constructed using this material will receive a passive boost to their Durability and Speed stats equal to two levels each.

Ashwood |
Ashwood is strong, durable and generally light in colour. It is coarse but the grain is fairly straight. As a result of its strength and durability, ash wood has an array of uses but is commonly used in the making of tools, furniture and framing for large structures. Its abundance across most continents also makes it a very affordable option when it comes to construction of buildings.
Hardness | Tier 5
Locations | All kingdom, except Lunari and Jazira
Rarity | Very Low
Lumberjacking Level | Master
Abilities | Buildings constructed using this wood type receive a passive boost to their Durability stat equal to one level. The structure itself, at least those parts composed of Ashwood, are immune to any damage from heat, fire or other heat-related damage.

Blood Wood |
Blood Wood has a dark crimson hue, the tree itself looking like something out of a horror film, but even the wooden planks look as if they're drenched in blood. True to its name, Blood Wood has a unique blood-related ability that few other shields possess. With a high hardness, Blood Wood shields already seem like a given but when paired with their ability, they truly shine.
Hardness | Tier 6
Locations | Lunari and Shimaguni
Rarity | Very High
Lumberjacking Level | Master
Abilities | Anything created from this material will not only take any attack equal to or less than the level of the item in which it is used, but also double that power and speed before sending it back.

Frostwood |

Shadow Wood |
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

List of Wood
Page 1 of 1