Lorecraft RPG
Class Creation 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Class Creation 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Class Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Class Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Class Creation Empty
PostSubject: Class Creation   Class Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2021, 22:50

Class Creation 9o2zvK9

Click Here [To Be Added] for a helpful guide on creating your very own class! Things are pretty straight-forward from here. You may browse the sub-forums to see if there are any classes which appeal to you (perhaps also consider asking around, offering a general idea of the character you have in mind). BUT if you'd really just like to customize every little detail of your character, right down to the class, we've got you covered.

Just note that classes are different from most applications. This means only a Loremaster or Administrator may check or approve them, with two approvals being required for the finalization (negated if the initial approval is from an Owner). Please do not harass anyone from the Moderation team to check your application because they are generally not allowed to do so.

All you have to do is fill out the template provided below:

Code:
[b][color=#59F02D]Name[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#59F02D]Nature[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#59F02D]Description[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#59F02D]History[/color][/b]::
[b][color=#59F02D]Requirements[/color][/b]::

[b][color=#59F02D]Skillset[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#59F02D]Main Stats[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#59F02D]Moves/Spells[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#59F02D]Class Perk[/color][/b] ::

Name :: A simple name for the class you wish to create.
Nature :: Any personality or other traits which are commonly attributed to those of this class.
Description :: Any further information about the class, aside from its history.
History:: Any historically significant information, such as the origins of this class, should go here.
Requirements:: Any requirements which must be fulfilled in order for someone to take on this class.

Skillset :: This can include any number of skills but it's important to note... One must be at LEAST Novice level in every skill listed here in order to take on this class.
Main Stats :: Which, if any, of the stats does this class tend to make the most use of? Please refrain from listing more than three.
Moves/Spells :: If there are any moves/spells which your class is known for, or just commonly make use of, then you may list their names (linked to their applications) here. Keep in mind, techniques must be approved separately from your class before use.
Class Perk :: Every class has its own unique perk which doesn't count toward the standard limit. In order to attain it, one must be of the class it pertains to. They must also be Master level or higher in every skill listed under the class's "Skillset". The power of a class perk scales roughly with the number of skills in its Skillset. Making a class more difficult to master, while also offering better rewards in turn.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Class Creation
Page 1 of 1