Lorecraft RPG
Standard Lightning Magic 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Standard Lightning Magic 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Standard Lightning Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Standard Lightning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Standard Lightning Magic   Standard Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12 2019, 11:31

Name :: Static Shock
Type :: Destruction, Lightning
School :: Standard Lightning Magic
Level :: Beginner
Speed :: Beginner
Power :: Beginner
Range :: Contact
Duration :: 20 posts
Cooldown :: None
Description :: The user will begin by channeling mana into their hand or channeling object, before reciting the incantation "vestibulum inpulsa" if they're a beginner or simply "inpulsa" for novices or higher. Once the spell has been cast, a small sphere with a diameter of one foot will manifest on the caster's hand or channeling object. While it's generally used as a source of light, it can also be used to inflict 5 HP in damage or paralyze an opponent it comes into contact with for the duration of one post. Once the sphere has come into contact with something, it will immediately disperse.
Trigger :: Channel mana into the desired medium and chant the incantation.
Cost :: 2 MP per Post

Name :: Lightning Palm
Level :: Novice
Speed :: Novice
Power :: Novice
Duration :: 15 posts
Cooldown :: 3 posts
Description :: The caster will begin by channeling mana into either hand, manifesting it as a blade comprised purely of lightning. Although those struck by this technique won't be paralyzed, they will suffer damage. This technique isn't intended to electrocute, but to cut into the target. While it ordinarily lasts 15 posts, it may only be used to strike something/someone three times before it disperses.
Cost :: 4 MP per Post, an additional 5 MP for each hit.

Name :: Electrifying Touch
Level :: Novice
Speed :: Novice
Duration :: 15 posts
Cooldown :: 3 posts
Description :: The caster will begin by channeling mana into the object they wish to electrify. This can be your palm, a channeling object or even a weapon should it have the channeling enchantment. Anyone struck by this electricity will take damage equal to the power level of this technique and be paralyzed for the duration of one post.
Cost :: 4 MP per Post, an additional 5 MP for each hit.

Name :: Lightning Orb
Level :: Adept
Speed :: Expert
Range :: 10 meters
Duration :: 10 posts
Cooldown :: 2 posts
Description :: The caster will begin by chanting the incantation "fulgur orbis" if they're an adept, or simply "fulgur" if expert or higher in level. Once the caster has chanted the incantation, they need only place their hands before them as if shaping a sphere. Lightning will manifest between their palms, forming a ball of electricity. Once launched, the ball of electricity will track the target who it's been aimed at, not stopping until it hits something or the duration expires. Should it hit the target, it will deal damage appropriate for its power level and leave them paralyzed for one post.
Cost :: 4 MP

Name :: Dual Lightning Orbs
Level :: Expert
Speed :: Master
Power :: Adept
Range :: 15 meters
Duration :: 6 posts
Cooldown :: 4 posts
Description :: The caster will begin by chanting the incantation "fulgur orbis duo" if they're an expert, or simply "fulgur duo" if master or higher in level. Once the caster has chanted the incantation, They need only extend their palms or channeling object(s) to their sides and a large sphere composed entirely of lightning will appear. Similarly to Lightning Orb, they will pursue their target for the duration of the spell or until they hit something. They also cause damage equivalent to the power level of the technique and leave the user paralyzed for one post. Should both spheres hit the target, both damage and paralysis duration are doubled.
Cost :: 8 MP per Post

Name :: Lightning Sky Dragon
Level :: Master
Speed :: Expert
Power :: Legendary
Range :: 19 meters
Duration :: 8 posts
Cooldown :: Once per Topic
Description :: The caster will begin by chanting the incantation "fulgur caelo draco" if they're a master, or simply "fulgur draco" if legendary level. Once the caster has chanted the incantation, They need only extend their palms or channeling object(s) to the sky. Once they've done so, a massive twenty foot long dragon comprised entirely of lightning will erupt from the clouds and fly down to strike its target. Although it lacks sentience, it can track the target through its user. Anyone who comes into contact with it will take damage equal to the power level of this technique as well as be paralyzed for the duration of three posts.
Cost :: 64 MP per Post

Name :: Thunder Cloak
Level :: Master
Speed :: Master
Power :: Master
Range :: 15 meters
Duration :: 6 posts
Description :: The caster will begin by chanting the incantation "fulgur pallio zeli" if they're a master, or simply "fulgur pallio" if legendary level. Once the caster has chanted the incantation, lightning will pour forth from every part of their body to cloak them in it. Not only does it increase AGI stat of the caster by two levels, anyone who comes into contact, whether direct or through a conductive material, will be paralyzed for the duration of three posts.

Name :: Lightning Armor
Level :: Legendary
Speed :: Legendary
Power :: Legendary
Range :: 30 meters
Duration :: 5 posts
Description :: The caster will begin by chanting the incantation "fulgur armis". Once they've done so, lightning mana will begin to pour forth from every part of their body and solidify into a suit of armor that covers the user from head to toe. So long as the caster wears this armor, their AGI stat will be boosted by two levels. Furthermore, it's able to take damage from Legendary spells and moves or equivalent before it disperses.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Standard Lightning Magic
Page 1 of 1