Lorecraft RPG
Progress Report 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Progress Report 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Progress Report I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Progress Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Progress Report Empty
PostSubject: Progress Report   Progress Report I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2022, 19:10

Progress Report FJRT1uU

- From here on, all changes, updates and general progress reports will be noted in replies to this topic. -

I'm well aware that this project has taken an absolute ridiculous amount of time but real life events have left construction halted for long enough! Although progress will continue even if I'm alone in this endeavor, I do welcome any who wish to offer their assistance with anything. Moreover, applications for Site Staff have officially been reopened as the completion of this site (and especially the grand opening) will require a solid roster of staff members to complete and manage. I have made some heavy changes to the history of Sosaria (the world in which you'll be roleplaying) in the past week. This included the throwing out of the old World History entirely and replacing it with a World Timeline, as well as Timelines for each specific nation. Although I have completed most of these, they may still be subject to change; this is especially because I have yet to complete the timelines for several nations and what I do with those may impact other timelines, which will require change.

I also made some major changes to the way earning things will work. I plan to make EVERYTHING purchasable with EXP but I have also made changes to every system so that entire word counts do not have to be devoted to crafting an item or learning a spell. Instead, you may roleplay about anything so long as the word count is met and the crafting or learning is at least referenced to have transpired. More changes may come but for now, I would say that just about every system is complete and set in stone. Expect more progress and changes to come in the following weeks. At the moment, I am working to finish the leftover national timelines, rework and complete the classes and perhaps class system too, as well as organizing and adding to the roleplay forums. I honestly can't give you guys an accurate estimate on when things will be complete but I'm hoping it shouldn't take longer than 2-4 months. Thank you to all of those who have been patiently waiting!

- Otectus -
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Progress Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Site Herald-
Jump to: