Lorecraft RPG
Songweaver 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Songweaver 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Songweaver I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Songweaver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Songweaver Empty
PostSubject: Songweaver   Songweaver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2022, 14:36

Name :: Songweaver
Skillset :: Alteration, Divination, Illusion, Restoration

Description :: Humming as she traces her fingers over an ancient monument in a long-forgotten ruin, a half-elf in rugged leathers finds knowledge springing into her mind, conjured forth by the magic of her song—knowledge of the people who constructed the monument and the mythic saga it depicts. A stern human warrior bangs his sword rhythmically against his scale mail, setting the tempo for his war chant and exhorting his companions to bravery and heroism. The magic of his song fortifies and emboldens them. Laughing as she tunes her cittern, a gnome weaves her subtle magic over the assembled nobles, ensuring that her companions’ words will be well received. Whether scholar, skald, or scoundrel, a Songweaver weaves magic through words and music to inspire allies, demoralize foes, manipulate minds, create illusions, and even heal wounds.

Songweavers are known for their potent sound-based magic and being quick on their feet. They gracefully avoid their foe's attacks while weaving complex spells; whether that be by song, instrument or the pattering of their feet against the ground itself. One thing all songweavers have in common is that their music is triggered by sound. They use it to manipulate the course of battle and can easily turn the tables on an enemy by strengthening and healing their soldiers en masse. They are commonly dispatched, one per squad, during times of war but the vast majority live as adventurers who frequent dungeons and scour the earth for the ultimate adventure. After all, these artists value new muse above all else.

Sound Control | Even without the perk granting it, you are able to utilize the Sound element from birth and have therefore used Audiomancy your entire life. For that reason, it has become the core of your magic and you have acquired a familiarity with the element that is unmatched. Any sound-based spell you cast will receive a boost to its overall level equal to one and may even exceed Legendary level when applied to a Legendary level spell.

Legendary Instrument | You've relied on your musical instrument for so long that you've formed a spiritual bond with it, transcending physical limitations to transform it into a Legendary class instrument which can be summoned and wielded exclusively by its owner (unless personally passed on to someone capable of wielding it) and regardless of skill level. This instrument is also immune to any and all damage, so that it may never be damaged or broken. The approval of this shield will also require that of an Administrator rather than any moderator.

Keen Ears | Songweavers are blessed with highly sensitive and keen ears, capable of hearing the quietest of noises nearby and pinpointing their exact location. The effective range of this ability depends on the Perception stat of the user. Beginners are limited to a range of 3 meters, Novice 6 meters, Adept 9 meters, Advanced 12 meters, Expert 15 meters, Master 18 meters and Legendary 21 meters.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Songweaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: