Lorecraft RPG
Cleric 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Cleric 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Cleric I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Cleric I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Cleric I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Cleric I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Cleric I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Cleric I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Cleric   Cleric I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2022, 10:58

Name :: Cleric
Skillset :: Standard Arms, Blocking, Restoration, Divinus

Description :: Arms and eyes upraised toward the sun and a prayer on his lips, an elf begins to glow with an inner light that spills out to heal his battle-worn companions. Chanting a song of glory, a dwarf swings his axe in wide swaths to cut through the ranks of orcs arrayed against him, shouting praise to the gods with every foe’s fall. Calling down a curse upon the forces of undeath, a human lifts her holy symbol as light pours from it to drive back the zombies crowding in on her companions. Clerics are intermediaries between the mortal world and the distant plane of Lux. Clerics strive to embody the handiwork of their deity, Lux. No ordinary priest, a cleric is imbued with divine magic. An old man covered in wrinkles and almost seeming to be held together by his robe alone drops to his knees before an alter of Lux, praying and weeping. Suddenly, he begins to feel light magic flood his body and the voice of Lux echoes throughout his mind, reciting the tenants of Luxism.

Clerics are religious first and violent second. They have sworn an oath to Lux himself that they will not take a life unless absolutely necessary, they will defend the innocent with everything they have and they will lead a life worthy of respect and admiration so that others may follow in their foot steps. To be a cleric is to be not only a warrior of light but a spiritual leader for those who need it. They spend their early life studying Divinus so that they may speak, read and understand it, along with restoration magic. When they finally master Divinus, they are granted access to the holy texts of Lux, containing not only the history of the world but the very nature of the divines and their history. They are forbidden by ancient magic, however, from mentioning anything they've learned from the sacred texts; which they themselves appear empty to anyone who has not sworn and maintained their oath to the God of Light, Lux.

Class Ability :: Hero of Justice | Knowing everything about the history of monsters, their weaknesses and their powers, Clerics make excellent protectors when it comes to taking down monsters. When raising their blade against monsters, their body also begins to flow with the magic of Lux, granting the Cleric a boost to their strength and speed equal to one level each. This includes sentients beings of the monster race. This ability lasts either until there are no more monsters who threaten the area, or six posts have passed. Once six posts have passed since this ability was invoked, the cleric will not only go back to their ordinary strength and speed but rather one level less for each stat until they end of the topic. This is why they often reserve this ability for last, and only if they're confident in a swift victory. This effect can be avoided by deactivating the ability within three posts but it may not be used in the same topic again.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Cleric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: