Lorecraft RPG
Ranger 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Ranger 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Ranger I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Ranger I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Ranger I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Ranger I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Ranger I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Ranger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Ranger   Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2022, 10:36

Name :: Ranger
Skillset :: Small Arms, Ranged Arms, Tracking, Trapping, Taming

Description :: Rough and wild looking, a human stalks alone through the shadows of trees, hunting the orcs he knows are planning a raid on a nearby farm. Clutching a shortsword in each hand, he becomes a whirlwind of steel, cutting down one enemy after another. After tumbling away from a cone of freezing air, an elf finds her feet and draws back her bow to loose an arrow at the white dragon. Shrugging off the wave of fear that emanates from the dragon like the cold of its breath, she sends one arrow after another to find the gaps between the dragon’s thick scales. Holding his hand high, a high-elf whistles to the hawk that circles high above him, calling the bird back to his side. Whispering instructions in Anemosian, he points to the owlbear he’s been tracking and sends the hawk to distract the creature while he readies his bow. Far from the bustle of cities and towns, past the hedges that shelter the most distant farms from the terrors of the wild, amid the dense-packed trees of trackless forests and across wide and empty plains, rangers keep their unending watch.

Rangers have existed since the very beginnings of adventurers. Opting to camp out in the midst of forests, plains or whatever terrain their job has brought them, rather than sleep in the cozy beds found in any city. They were trained the art of close quarters combat using small arms, though this is typically considered a last resort as the ranger's true power is at range. Masters of the bow, they're able to rain Hell down upon their foes while remaining just out of reach. Rangers being such a force to be reckoned with, are often tasked with managing monsters or potential invaders at the borders of their home nation. Rangers tend to also have a tender and compassionate nature towards the environment, worshipping the goddess Terra. They're able to effortlessly connect and bond with virtually any creature. That is why when one encounters a ranger, there's no telling how many familiars they already have in the area.

Class Ability :: Fleet Feet | Even though you're a force to be reckoned with in the use of small arms, your true strength shines at a distance. Such is why the class ability of the ranger allows them to maintain their distance with relative ease. Due to years of intense training from a young age, they possess powerful legs capable of high speed movement. They receive a passive boost equal to one level. If the ranger's speed level is already Legendary then their speed will be considered one level over Legendary. This speed boost is strictly limited to their legs, however, and can be used either for quick movement or to launch a devastatingly fast kick at their foe.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Ranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: