Lorecraft RPG
Warrior 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Warrior 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Warrior   Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2022, 10:14

Name :: Warrior
Skillset :: Large Arms, Alteration, Blocking

Description :: A human in clanging plate armor holds her shield before her as she runs toward the massed goblins. An elf behind her, clad in studded leather armor, peppers the goblins with arrows loosed from his exquisite bow. The half-orc nearby shouts orders, helping the two combatants coordinate their assault to the best advantage. A dwarf in chain mail interposes his shield between the ogre’s club and his companion, knocking the deadly blow aside. His companion, a half-elf in scale armor, swings two scimitars in a blinding whirl as she circles the ogre, looking for a blind spot in its defenses.

Warriors have been widely scattered and varied since the beginning of Sosaria. There is very little documentation regarding any form of organization to the class at all. It simply came to be a class which encompassed a broad variety of fighters who shared common beliefs, tactics and techniques. It was not until the past decade that they began to form schools in which they could train future Warriors not only in the art of combat but the core values of a true warrior. The first school was opened in Dixia, Madera by a Serpen named Fang Daopian who was known throughout the continent as one of the most experienced and respected warriors the Maderan Republic has seen to date.

Class Ability :: Horcrux Blade | Any weapon you wield will form a spiritual connection with you. This connection means that unless you yourself are struck down, the weapon possessed by this ability may not be damaged in any capacity. Moreover, the healthier and more confident its wielder, the sharper its blade. In order for this ability to maintain power, the user must choose one weapon and one alone to act as their horcrux. While a horcrux may not be interchanged between weapons, the horcrux weapon itself may be upgraded or enhanced.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: