Lorecraft RPG
Shadowblade 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Shadowblade 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Shadowblade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Shadowblade Empty
PostSubject: Shadowblade   Shadowblade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2022, 10:13

Name :: Shadowblade
Skillset :: Small Arms, Alteration, Stealth, Trapping

Description :: Signaling for her companions to wait, a halfling creeps forward through the dungeon hall. She presses an ear to the door, then pulls out a set of tools and picks the lock in the blink of an eye. Then she disappears into the shadows as her fighter friend moves forward to kick the door open. A human lurks in the shadows of an alley while his accomplice prepares for her part in the ambush. When their target — a notorious slaver — passes the alleyway, the accomplice cries out, the slaver comes to investigate, and the assassin’s blade cuts his throat before he can make a sound. Suppressing a giggle, a gnome waggles her fingers and magically lifts the key ring from the guard’s belt. In a moment, the keys are in her hand, the cell door is open, and she and her companions are free to make their escape. Shadowblades rely on skill, stealth, and their foes’ vulnerabilities to get the upper hand in any situation. They have a knack for finding the solution to just about any problem, demonstrating a resourcefulness and versatility that is the cornerstone of any successful adventuring party.

The Shadowblade class is one immersed in shadows and secrets. Only those who pay devotion to Yami, the Goddess of Darkness, may walk this path. It originated long ago with a Mondelf by the name of Katyr Sarrieth. After forsaking society as a whole and deciding to walk the path of life alone, his combat style soon came to reflect the solitary nature he now carried. Legends say that he was a master of daggers and shortswords, using them to gracefully outmaneuver and defeat opponents far stronger than he was. There are few official records on him, however, as he chose the path of stealth and hiding. His presence would oft remain concealed lest a trigger draw him out.

Class Abilities:
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Shadowblade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: