Lorecraft RPG
Standard Iron Greatsword 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Standard Iron Greatsword 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Standard Iron Greatsword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Standard Iron Greatsword Empty
PostSubject: Standard Iron Greatsword   Standard Iron Greatsword I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23 2020, 20:19

Standard Iron Greatsword

Standard Iron Greatsword A09lISI

Name :: Standard Iron Greatsword
Type :: Weapon
Quality :: Novice
Craft Skills ::
- Blacksmithing (Novice)
Material(s) :: 8 iron ingots, 2 leather strips
Weight :: 8 lbs
Dimensions :: 10in x 5.5ft
Appearance :: The Standard Iron Greatsword is massive with a length of five and a half feet and a handguard that extends to ten inches wide. Each end of the hand-guard curves upward towards the tip of the blade. The blade itself is five inches wide at its widest point but come to sharp point towards the end. Just like most standard iron weapons, it has a groove on each face of the blade, only this time it doesn't extend quite as far relatively. The handle, at its core, is pure iron but it's covered up by layers of leather that allow the wielder to use the weapon without injuring their hands. In the center, a ring of iron extends from the core half through the leather portion. Along the bottom if a rounded metal arc with a small bit of iron extending through the center.
Abilities :: None
Description :: The Standard Iron Greatsword is the weapon of choice for those looking for something cheap that can attack and defend adequately without getting too close to their target. It, along with the Standard Iron Sword, are standard issue in most militaries throughout Sosaria for those soldiers who boast more strength than agility. Given its vast size, it's often wielded with two hands and without a shield as it functions just as well defensively as it does offensively.
Requirements ::
- Novice in Large Arms
- Beginner in Strength
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Standard Iron Greatsword
Page 1 of 1