Lorecraft RPG
Getting Started 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Getting Started 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Getting Started I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21 2019, 00:00

Getting Started 6Z4LP73

Make sure you introduce yourself to the site by Clicking Here before doing anything, so we can all get to know you! If, in the process of getting started on the site, you need help with something or would like to make a suggestion unrelated to site lore, just [url=/post?f=56&mode=newtopic]Click Here[/url] to start a new topic in the Feedback forum. Provide as much detail as possible so staff can help. If you'd like to see an aspect of the site's lore changed or added to, Click Here instead.

Character Creation
The very first thing you'll need, in most cases, is a character. While we provide a large selection of races, divines and alignments, you may find that they're not quite right for you. In this case, you may feel free to Click Here to create a new topic suggesting that something be added. Should it be approved by a staff member of adequate level, it will be discussed and voted on in the staff lounge before being officiated (with the one who made the suggestion naturally being kept in the loop along the way). Keep in mind, however, that the chance of something being added is extremely low unless it complements existing lore.

Once you know the kind of character you want and have everything you need available to you, you may Click Here to start a new topic in the Character Creation forum. By clicking the "(CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE)" link above the text-area, something that may be found in every forum, a small window will open with the character template and any relevant information on each field, as well as links to relevant information. All you have to do is click "Select Content" at the top right of the template and copy it either by right-clicking and selecting copy or pressing CTRL-C on your keyboard. Once copied, paste the template into the text-area and start filling out each area. Please make sure that you comply with everything outlined in the guide, otherwise whoever checks your application will make you revise it before it's approved. Once it's been approved and moved to the relevant forum, you'll be placed in a group giving you the color and symbol that correspond with the kingdom your character is a citizen of. Important to note, while you may roleplay as soon as this process is complete, you will be assume Beginner level in all skills and stats and possess no items, moves or spells until you've filled out your Character Sheet and gone through the process of adding whatever you'd like your character to have.

Character Management
To begin managing your character, simply Click Here and you'll be taken to where you may create a new topic filling out the Character Sheet in a similar manner as you did when creating the character. Like the Character Creation forum, the Character Management forum also provides a guide above the text-area with the required template and all pertinent information. While you may allocate the levels you begin among your skills and stats, this is not the case for items, moves or spells, which must be added via the Update Sheet. It may be found by Clicking Here or by clicking "New Reply" on your Character Sheet post and opening the guide. Unfortunately, the guide may not be opened in quick reply mode.

Name :: This just refers to the name of your update and should pertain to what's being added or changed. If you're adding/changing multiple aspects of your character, include them all whether under a general category or as a list of separate names.
Links :: This is where you'll include any relevant links, such as IC topics where you made/bought the item, or learned the move/spell. If you're using EXP to gain a move/spell, this isn't necessary. However, any item, move, spell being added must have a link to the approved application as well.
Description :: This is simple. Just go over what's being added/changed and how.

For EXP or Gold gained from quests, events, sales or otherwise, you don't need to post an update to your sheet. Instead, use the topic Found Here. Furthermore, you must post to this topic if an update to your sheet is approved that requires a change to either your EXP or Gold, since only Admin level staff may adjust them and the aforementioned topic is how we'll know it needs to be done. Once an admin has read over it, they'll delete the reply then adjust your numbers accordingly.

Links to Other Guides

Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Info & Guides-
Jump to: