Lorecraft RPG
Healing Temple 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Healing Temple 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Healing Temple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Healing Temple Empty
PostSubject: Healing Temple   Healing Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12 2019, 16:28

Healing Temple PykwIYu

The Healing Temple is a fairly large structure, albeit mostly due to its sheer height. It's said to be filled with a number of beds for those whom healing magic and potions prove fruitless. Upon entering, you find yourself greeted by a Luxian nun, clad in a black and white dress that leaves everything to the imagination. On second glance, everyone in the temple who wasn't receiving care seemed to sport the same attire. The one before you gives a warm, gentle smile before eyeing you up and down in search of injuries.

"Greetings! Welcome to the Healing Temple. I have my hands full right now, but I'd be happy to accommodate you if there's anything you need!."

You find her voice soothing and almost angelic in nature. You did come here for a purpose, did you not?

"I must care for one of our patients, but feel free to find me if you need anything! One of my sisters are also more than qualified to help you out."

Healing
The cost of healing depends on the amount of HP you've lost. For every 1 HP healed, you must pay 2 gold coins. Although you may be healed to your maximum HP capacity, this will not return any parts of your body that were lost. To do so, you require surgery.

Surgery
Surgery can be required in cases where potions or healing aren't enough. Such a case would be if you lost a limb or other appendage. While potions and healing techniques may restore one's HP, most are unable to restore parts of the body that have been lost. This is where surgery comes in. Although there's magic involved in the process, it's not so simple as casting it. The missing body parts must be physically reconnected to the point before they may be returned to normal function. Keep in mind, however, that if you don't have the part(s) of your body that were lost then they can't be restored outside of high level Restoration magic that the Healing Temple is not capable of. However, if you're able to retrieve the necessary body part from another character than you may have it attached to you in place of your old part.

Blessings
Keep in mind, you may only have one blessing active at any given time. IN order to change blessings, you must find a temple that offers blessings and renounce your former blessing. Important to note: you may only change blessings once a month.
Blessing of the Warrior - You're able to advance your Combat Skills at half the EXP cost.
Blessing of the Mage - You're able to advance your Mage Skills at half the EXP cost.
Blessing of the Rogue - You're able to advance your Rogue Skills at half the EXP cost.
Blessing of the Trader - You're able to advance your Trade Skills at half the EXP cost.
Blessing of the Linguist - You're able to advance your Language Skills at half the EXP cost.

Keep in mind, you may not reply to this topic. If you're looking to buy goods from this vendor, you must create a separate topic role-playing out your business. Once you've done so, you may link to the topic on your Character Sheet for it to be officiated.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Healing Temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: Roleplay :: Serenian Kingdom :: Spiralis Plains :: Solaris City :: Merchant District :: Healing Temple-
Jump to: