Lorecraft RPG
Mana Dome 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Mana Dome 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Mana Dome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Mana Dome Empty
PostSubject: Mana Dome   Mana Dome I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20 2020, 14:49

Name :: Mana Dome
School :: Abjuration
Element(s) :: -
Level :: Novice
Speed :: Beginner
Power :: Adept
Range :: 10 ft, 5 ft AOE
Duration :: 10 posts
Cooldown :: 4 posts
Description :: Mana Dome is a spell that allows the user to conjure a dome of raw magical energy around their position. In its most basic form, it has a diameter of five feet and the center is determined by the position of the caster. While it may move with the caster, they may also opt to leave it stationary and pass through the dome at their leisure. The speed at which the dome forms, as well as how fast it follows the caster, is determined by the speed of the spell. While it may be slow, it can take a decent amount of damage. It can withstand an Adept level attack, or equivalent, before it dissipates. Anything above Adept level will punch right through and shatter the dome. The dome produced by this spell is 5 ft in height and has a diameter of 5 ft. Although the user may leave the dome, it will dissipate if the distance between the dome and caster exceeds 10 ft. While it offers protection from almost every angle, it does not protect against attacks from below.
Trigger :: Raise one's palm or channeling object into the air and chant "mana tholus" if Novice level or simply "tholus" if above Novice level.
Cost :: 4 MP per Post

Name :: Grand Mana Dome
Level :: Advanced
Speed :: Adept
Power :: Expert
Range :: 20 ft, 10 ft AOE
Duration :: 8 posts
Cooldown :: 8 posts
Description :: Grand Mana Dome is an advanced form of Mana Dome that allows the user to conjure a sizable dome of raw magical energy around their position. In its grand form, it has a diameter of ten feet and the center is determined by the position of the caster. While it may move with the caster, they may also opt to leave it stationary and pass through the dome at their leisure. The speed at which the dome forms, as well as how fast it follows the caster, is determined by the speed of the spell. While it may not be the fastest, it can take a great amount of damage. It can withstand an Expert level attack, or equivalent, before it dissipates. Anything above Expert level will punch right through and shatter the dome. The dome produced by this spell is 10 ft in height and has a diameter of 10 ft. Although the user may leave the dome, it will dissipate if the distance between the dome and caster exceeds 20 ft. While it offers protection from almost every angle, it does not protect against attacks from below.
Trigger :: Raise one's palm or channeling object into the air and chant "magnificum mana tholus" if Advanced level or simply "mana tholus" if above Novice level.
Cost :: 12 MP per Post

Name :: Prime Mana Dome
Level :: Master
Speed :: Expert
Power :: Legendary
Range :: 50 ft, 25 ft AOE
Duration :: 4 posts
Cooldown :: 12 posts
Description :: Prime Mana Dome is an advanced form of Grand Mana Dome that allows the user to conjure a massive dome of raw magical energy around their position. In its prime form, it has a diameter of twenty-five feet and the center is determined by the position of the caster. While it may move with the caster, they may also opt to leave it stationary and pass through the dome at their leisure. The speed at which the dome forms, as well as how fast it follows the caster, is determined by the speed of the spell. While it may not be the fastest, it can take a vast amount of damage. It can withstand a Legendary level attack, or equivalent, before it dissipates. Anything above Legendary level will punch right through and shatter the dome. The dome produced by this spell is 25 ft in height and has a diameter of 25 ft. Although the user may leave the dome, it will dissipate if the distance between the dome and caster exceeds 50 ft. While it offers protection from almost every angle, it does not protect against attacks from below.
Trigger :: Raise one's palm or channeling object into the air and chant "primus mana tholus" if Master level or simply "mana tholus" if above Master level.
Cost :: 20 MP per Post
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Mana Dome
Page 1 of 1