Lorecraft RPG
Wizard 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Wizard 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Wizard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Wizard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Wizard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Wizard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Wizard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Wizard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Wizard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Wizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Wizard I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Wizard I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Wizard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Wizard   Wizard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2022, 14:20

Name :: Wizard
Skillset :: Abjuration, Alteration, Conjuration, Divination, Elemancy, Evocation, Necromancy

Description :: Clad in the silver robes that denote her station, an elf closes her eyes to shut out the distractions of the battlefield and begins her quiet chant. Fingers weaving in front of her, she completes her spell and launches a tiny bead of fire toward the enemy ranks, where it erupts into a conflagration that engulfs the soldiers. Checking and rechecking his work, a human scribes an intricate magic circle in chalk on the bare stone floor, then sprinkles powdered iron along every line and graceful curve. When the circle is complete, he drones a long incantation. A hole opens in space inside the circle, bringing a whiff of brimstone from the otherworldly plane beyond.

Crouching on the floor in a dungeon intersection, a gnome tosses a handful of small bones inscribed with mystic symbols, muttering a few words of power over them. Closing his eyes to see the visions more clearly, he nods slowly, then opens his eyes and points down the passage to his left. Wizards are supreme magic-users, defined and united as a class by the spells they cast. Drawing on the subtle weave of magic that permeates the cosmos, wizards cast spells of explosive fire, arcing lightning, subtle deception, and brute-force mind control. Their magic conjures monsters from other planes of existence, glimpses the future, or turns slain foes into zombies. Their mightiest spells change one substance into another, call meteors down from the sky, or open portals to other worlds.

Class Ability :: Master of All Trades | You have studied and practiced magic tirelessly to the point that you now grasp the nature of magic itself. You've found ways of not only perfecting spells but weaving together magic which no one else could possibly conceive. You are, therefore, capable of casting what one might consider the "mastered" form of a spell. Whenever your spell is pit against any other spell (aside from that of a fellow Wizard's) then it will be overwhelmed by your own (with the exception of legendary spells, which can withstand or even overwhelm your spells. This only applies if your spell isn't Legendary itself, however, in which case it will trump even theirs.)
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Wizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: