Lorecraft RPG
Warlock 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Warlock 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Warlock   Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2022, 14:07

Name :: Warlock
Skillset :: Pole Arms, Alteration, Conjuration, Divination, Elemancy

Description :: With a pseudodragon curled on his shoulder, a young elf in golden robes smiles warmly, weaving a magical charm into his honeyed words and bending the palace sentinel to his will. As flames spring to life in her hands, a wizened human whispers the secret name of her demonic patron, infusing her spell with fiendish magic. Shifting his gaze between a battered tome and the odd alignment of the stars overhead, a wild-eyed dwarf chants the mystic ritual that will open a doorway to a distant world. Warlocks are seekers of the knowledge that lies hidden in the fabric of the multiverse. Through pacts made with mysterious beings of supernatural power, warlocks unlock magical effects both subtle and spectacular. Drawing on the ancient knowledge of beings such as fey nobles, demons, devils, hags, and alien entities of the Divine Realm, warlocks piece together arcane secrets to bolster their own power.

It is oft times said that one should never cross a vengeful warlock. Through divination, they may see the unseen and track down others. Through their conjuration and elemancy, they are able to summon allies and shape the battlefields through the elements. Even if you managed to withstand or penetrate through it all, they are masters of Pole Arms (ordinarily an enchanted staff) and combat alteration; combat alteration being the boosting of one's own physical prowess while reducing their opponent's. All in all, the "War"lock is aptly named. A warlock is defined by a pact with an otherworldly being. Sometimes the relationship between warlock and patron is like that of a cleric and a deity, though the beings that serve as patrons for warlocks are not gods. A warlock might lead a cult dedicated to a demon prince, an archdevil, or an utterly alien entity—beings not typically served by clerics. More often, though, the arrangement is similar to that between a master and an apprentice. The warlock learns and grows in power, at the cost of occasional services performed on the patron’s behalf.

The magic bestowed on a warlock ranges from minor but lasting alterations to the warlock’s being (such as the ability to see in darkness or to read any language) to access to powerful spells. Unlike bookish wizards, warlocks supplement their magic with some facility in various forms of combat.

Class Ability :: Blood Pact | Warlocks have one familiar of Legendary might whom they have formed a blood pact with in exchange for their power. The higher level the Warlock's Endurance stat, the more power they are able to draw from this being and, once their Endurance and Conjuration levels have reached Legendary levels, they are even able to summon the being itself to fight alongside them. Until this point, however, they are merely granted a vast pool of anima and mana alike, along with the ability to partially transform. When under transformation, they take on some characteristics and abilities of their familiar. Any familiar requires the approval of an Administrator or higher.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: