Lorecraft RPG
Paladin 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Paladin 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Paladin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Paladin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Paladin   Paladin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2022, 11:16

Name :: Paladin
Skillset :: Standard Arms, Blocking, Abjuration, Divinus

Description :: Clad in plate armor that gleams in the sunlight despite the dust and grime of long travel, a human lays down her sword and shield and places her hands on a mortally wounded man. Divine radiance shines from her hands, the man’s wounds knit closed, and his eyes open wide with amazement. A dwarf crouches behind an outcrop, his black cloak making him nearly invisible in the night, and watches an orc war band celebrating its recent victory. Silently, he stalks into their midst and whispers an oath, and two orcs are dead before they even realize he is there. Silver hair shining in a shaft of light that seems to illuminate only him, a high elf laughs with exultation. His spear flashes like his eyes as he jabs again and again at a twisted giant, until at last his light overcomes its hideous darkness. Whatever their origin and their mission, paladins are united by their oaths to stand against the forces of evil.

Whether sworn before a god’s altar and the witness of a priest, in a sacred glade before nature spirits and fey beings, or in a moment of desperation and grief with the dead as the only witness, a paladin’s oath is a powerful bond. It is a source of power that turns a devout warrior into a blessed champion. Paladins are typically travelers who have always acted as the leader, guide and healer of the party. Other paladins opt to travel alone or focus on their spiritual growth at temples of their respective deity. A small number can even be found as town guards, acting to protect the innocent and defeat whatever evil forces may choose to besiege the land.

Class Ability :: Divine Blessing Although this ability may only be used once, it is still incredibly powerful. It allows the paladin to return anyone from the death, even themselves, so long as they have direct access to the body of whom they wish to revive. Should they die, the ability will activate automatically if it has not been used before. Any being restored by this ability will come back with the same appearance, knowledge and abilities as before they died. Additionally, all of their energy and health will be restored to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Paladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: