Lorecraft RPG
Knight 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Knight 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Knight Empty
PostSubject: Knight   Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2022, 10:19

Name :: Knight
Skillset :: Standard Arms, Blocking, Abjuration, Restoration

Description :: Lords of honor, masters of glory, and the defenders of all that is virtuous or beautiful in this world. A knight rushes into a horde of blood-thirsty monsters just outside of the city he calls home. Behind him are scores of soldiers but very few are equipped and trained enough to handle such a task. The warrior, hoping to ease the burden on his compatriots, leads the charge into battle with standard sword in one hand and a buckler shield in the other. Using his shield to deflect the attacks of his monstrous foes, he finds openings to strike with his blade. One after one, he cuts down each of the grotesque creatures until he has made it into the midst of their mob. The soldiers who followed him into battle are, for the most part, being skewered and eaten but there are still those who fight on, inspired by the courage of the knight. The battle wages on well into the night but he shows no signs of slowing down or stopping. After all, who will protect the townspeople should he fail? Hours pass without his realizing until the sun begins to rise on the horizon, and the monsters turn tail and retreat. Using his sword to dig into the ground and holster himself up, the knight watches with relief. He did it. The land he calls home, the one he has sworn to protect, is now safe.

The first mentions of the Knight class can be found in records of the Solarian City Guard, whose first commander (and most commanders since) was a Knight renowned across the land as being not only one of the most powerful in the kingdom but also the most virtuous. His name was Ezekiel Clypeus and he set the standard for future generations of Knghts to follow. Many schools and orders have sprouted up all throughout Sosaria since, following similar philosophies and combat styles.

Class Ability :: Hero's Shield | You've relied on your shield for so long that you've formed a spiritual bond with it, transcending physical limitations to transform it into a Legendary class defensive instrument, which can be summoned and wielded exclusively by its owner (unless personally passed on to someone capable of wielding it) and regardless of Blocking skill level. This shield is also immune to any and all damage, so that it may never be damaged or broken. The size of the shield is limited, however, at being no greater than 2 feet in diameter. The approval of this shield will also require that of an Administrator rather than any moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Knight
Page 1 of 1