Lorecraft RPG
Staff Applications 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Staff Applications 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Staff Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu May 10 2018, 20:24

Staff Applications VbKvhW2

If you're looking to help out with the creation of Lorecraft, or simply wish to reserve a staff position for when we open, you may do so by filling out the template at the bottom of this post in a reply to this topic. Those who seem qualified will be given a position best suited to their skills and experience. In this topic, we will also be going over what positions are available as well as what they each entail.

Staff Applications QMn1ZvU
The Owners are those who hold the highest authority out of all the members of staff. They're tasked with supervising the rest of the staff team and making important decisions that affect the site as a whole. While major decisions require the approval of at least two owners, smaller decisions only require one owner's authority. This also includes matters that are time sensitive and would most likely be approved by other owners. This includes punishing the worst of offenders such as hackers, trolls or repeat offenders. The only way to appoint a new owner is with the consensus of all current owners. Furthermore, the removal of an owner requires the approval of all other owners.

Staff Applications XGs1neP
The Administrator is someone with at least a fundamental grasp of the admin panel and who is able to handle the more technical aspects of being staff. Although they will be expected to assist in general moderation duties, it is lower on the priority list. Typically, someone with a lot of experience and a mature attitude is preferred for this role. Someone who's also capable with graphics, coding or writing is more likely to be selected. Although we do not accept applications for this position, you may start as a moderator and eventually work your way up to it.

Staff Applications 5uOGZBt
The Head Moderator is someone with extensive experience as a moderator, or higher position, and the ability to manage other moderators. Although they may be over-ruled by an administrator, they are generally the one you should go to when a moderator makes a mistake or needs correcting. They may still check applications or even mediate fights, but are generally delegated to training new staff members and making sure that the moderation teams are operating efficiently. Should they find something isn't working, or working as well as it should, they report their findings to the owner.

Staff Applications SizufTV
The General Moderator is someone who is good with people and has a firm grasp of the systems, rules and information around the site. Their primary responsibilities are assisting new members, answering questions and making sure that the rules are followed across the forum, and in the chatbox. Unlike Application and Fight Moderators, they are not specialized for any one role. This means that if there isn't anyone else to check an application, or handle a fight dispute, then they may fulfill that obligation.

Staff Applications XRoKh18
The Lore Moderator is someone who is tasked with facilitating major events, storylines and anything else having to do with the site's lore. They're also tasked with controlling staff NPCs and responding to RP topics that require the attention of a staff member. Aside from Admins and Owners, Lore Mods hold the highest authority when it comes to matters of story, lore and events. Every Lore Mod is granted a general NPC account which they can use to respond as staff-controlled NPCs when it's called for.

Staff Applications FhShyIM
The Application Moderator is someone who is adept at handling applications and ensuring that they're ready to be approved. Their sole responsibility is checking creations, helping with anything that isn't quite up to snuff, before then approving the application and moving it to the relevant section. Application Moderators are not expected to fulfill any other role aside from creations, and the only staff members who can over-rule them when it comes to applications are the Head Moderator or an Administrator.

Staff Applications SCtwT4n
The Fight Moderator is someone with extensive experience with combat RP and the nuances involved. They have good reading comprehension skills and reliable judgement. Their sole responsibility is mediating fights, particularly for the sake of a contest/tournament or when a dispute occurs. The only people who may over-rule a Fight Moderator in their specialized area are the Head Moderator, an Administrator or the Owner. However, an appeal must be made within 48 hours of the decision or else it remains final.

If you're interested in any of the above positions, just fill out the template below and paste it filled out in a reply.
Code:
[b][color=#FFDF5C]Username[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#FFDF5C]Position[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#FFDF5C]Experience[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#FFDF5C]Skills[/color][/b] ::
[b][color=#FFDF5C]Image[/color][/b] ::

Help:
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2022, 16:39

Topic has been unlocked. We are now accepting members of staff.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorecraft RPG :: General :: Site Herald-
Jump to: