Lorecraft RPG
War System 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
War System 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
War System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
War System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
War System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
War System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

War System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
War System Empty
PostSubject: War System   War System I_icon_minitimeWed May 23 2018, 23:51

War System U6XeKV8

The War System on Lorecraft RPG is fairly simple and straight-to-the-point. Anyone is free to conquer areas, whether they're representing their self, guild, city or kingdom. Cities must first defect from their kingdom through rebellion, however, if they wish to invade a city that also belongs to that kingdom. With that said, there are three different types of battles to make note of. There is only one way to conquer a kingdom aside from revolution and that is by conquering every city in that kingdom. Once the final city falls, the kingdom will be considered under your control.

Conquest | When conquering a settlement or city, you would simply post a topic outlining your character's attempt to conquer the land with a [Conquest] tag. This is in a case where you do not control the city but seek to gain it through force. Anyone who wishes to try to stop you is free to do so, regardless of allegiance to any kingdom or guild (just so long as they have adequate IC motivation to do so).

Rebellion | As opposed to conquests, rebellions are when you already have control of a city as the Jarl, or other form of leadership over the area. In this case, you may wish to free your city from the control of the kingdom that it's currently under. To do so, you simply create a post in the area with the tag [Rebellion]. When it comes to rebellions, only those who reside within the kingdom may take part in the battle against them. The rebels, however, may receive assistance from a third party kingdom or guild.

Revolution | Contrary to rebellions, revolutions are when the people themselves (or in some cases, military officials) have decided that they've had enough with their government and chosen to overthrow the leader(s) of their city or kingdom. In this case, one must create a post in the city or kingdom that they wish to overthrow the leadership of with the tag [Revolution]. Although only those in the relevant kingdom may fight against the revolution, the revolutionaries themselves may include third parties to assist them.

Some important rules to remember:
  1. Either side may not have more than a one-person advantage. This means that if your enemies have 5 people, you can have no more than 6 involved in the battle.
  2. Battles may not include any more than 12 people in total, with 6 on each side.
  3. You may not harm, or otherwise interact with, any characters who haven't implicitly joined the topic.
  4. The topic remains open for one week before it's decided in the initiators favor, should no one oppose them. Otherwise, the side with the most people remaining will be deemed the victors.
  5. You MUST tag the usernames of the leader(s) for the opposing side when creating a battle topic.
  6. Be wary, there are no PVP or PK restrictions in War topics, so enter one at your own risk.
  7. War topics must always go on. If someone fails to respond within 24 hours, they will be skipped and hits may be claimed (even if you have a Departure thread).
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

War System
Page 1 of 1