Lorecraft RPG
Shield of Earth 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Shield of Earth 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Shield of Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Shield of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Shield of Earth   Shield of Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07 2020, 21:27

Name :: Shield of Earth
Type :: Weapon, Artifact
Quality :: Legendary
Craft Skills :: Uncraftable
Material(s) :: Divinum, Godwood, Emerald
Weight :: 5 lbs
Dimensions :: 3 ft x 2 ft
Appearance :: The Shield of Earth is fairly large for a shield but has a reasonable weight. The majority of the shield is composed of paneled godwood with a brown hue and green divinum accents that run along most of the edges. When wielded by the user it's bonded with, the two emeralds, one large and one small, will emit a bright green glow that can be seen in almost any conditions. It's not bright enough, however, to illuminate the surrounding area though. Extending down from the side are two long red ribbons and two brown feathers.
Abilities ::
- Orb Vessel | Having been created as the original vessel for the Orb of Earth, it's able to house the divine object to give its user the other abilities listed below, so long as they've bonded with the shield. While the orb may be removed, it will result in the shield losing these abilities.
- Properties of Earth | The Shield of Earth possesses the properties of its respective element. Its power is boosted by one level against the element of Wind. This boost, unlike others, does not count towards any buff limit.
- Earthen Defense | The power of any attack against the Shield of Earth is reduced by one level. This allows the shield to take less damage when used to defend oneself.
- God Killer | Divine weapons are the only weapons that can be used to kill any of the nine gods and goddesses. It's particularly effective against the divines of wind and ice, increasing the power of any attacks from this weapon by one level against the aforementioned. This boost does not count against any buff limits.
- Divine Bond | Divine weapons may only be wielded by the owner they're bonded to. Anyone else will find that it's as if the weapon is too heavy to even hold, regardless of their strength. The bond may only be broken if the current user either relinquishes ownership to another or is killed. In either case, it will bond with the next person who touches it as long as they meet the requirements.
Description :: The Shield of Earth is one of nine divine weapons scattered throughout Sosaria. Like the other weapons, it was born from the accumulation of vast amounts of earth mana. It's said that they're so powerful even the divines fear them. It's for that reason they only lead mortals who've proven themselves loyal to the dungeon where the divine weapon may be found. Completing the "Mother Nature" quest line is the only way to be selected as a champion of Terra and guided to said dungeon. They choose a champion, rather than taking the weapon for themselves, because gods and goddesses can't bond with them and therefore are unable to lift them at all. So rather than allowing someone opposed to their ideals to obtain it, they guide their most trusted and devout follower to the dungeon instead. The only way of finding any of the dungeons is through the divine representing the element of the dungeon in question. For example, the only being in Sosaria, the underworld or the divine realm who knows where the Shield of Earth is would be Terra herself. This information is unanimously kept private by all of the divines, lest the divine weapon fall into the hands of someone who is unworthy.
Requirements ::
- Legendary skill level in Blocking
- The Element of Earth
- Completion of the Quest "Mother Nature [Link to be Added]" to be the first wielder. Otherwise, you must either kill the one who's currently in possession of the shield or have them relinquish ownership to you.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Shield of Earth
Page 1 of 1