Lorecraft RPG
Construction Update 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Construction Update 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Construction Update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Construction Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Otectus

Otectus

<b>EXP</b> EXP : 0
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 1000

Character sheet
Title: None
Class: None
Guild: None
Construction Update Empty
PostSubject: Construction Update   Construction Update I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28 2018, 18:31

Construction Update 9dDndGC

The construction process has been somewhat delayed due to real life issues of late, although I should be able to give the site more of my attention in the coming weeks. You'll notice that many things are incomplete, while things that seemed complete have been revised or adjusted heavily. Oftentimes new ideas will arise in the course of construction, and revision is sometimes necessary. I'm responsible for the graphics, coding, templates, forums, everything typed throughout the forum and more. With that said, I'm hoping to finish the site as soon as possible for a beta opening so we can finally start role-playing. I can't really estimate how long it's going to be, but expect either completion or near completion within the next 3-4 weeks at the most. Those of you who've already registered will receive an email notifying you that the beta has begun. Registration is currently open to all, but will be closed to invite only once the beta phase begins!

This phase will serve two purposes:
1.) Testing the site's systems and workings to ensure everything is simple, fun and cohesive.
2.) Ensuring those who registered can follow the site's rules, lest they be denied further access to the forum.

When we finally get there though, I hope that won't be necessary.

For now, if you have any opinions, suggestions or other feedback, drop a topic by Clicking Here and you'll be guaranteed a response at the least, even if it's a suggestion I'd rather not employ. Thank you for those who've been patient so far in waiting for the site's completion, it won't be much longer! Very Happy

Important Links | Rules & Systems - Lore & History - Roleplay Forums.
Back to top Go down

Construction Update
Page 1 of 1