Lorecraft RPG
Stat System 2RX4j3n
Lorecraft RPG
Stat System 2RX4j3n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Enter a world of might and magic, myths and legends, fantastic beasts and blood-curdling monsters. Who you'll be, what you'll do and even how you'll go about doing it all lie in the palm of your hand in the lands of Sosaria. Whether you choose the path of the humble craftsman or the cunning merchant, the gallant knight or scythe wielding necromancer... The possibilities are endless. Leave your mark on this mystical world.
Administration

Moderation

- Click Here to Apply -
» Stone Shortsword
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:02 by Soul of Artifice

» Blowgun
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2023, 22:01 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Spear
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2023, 23:27 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Longbow
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:49 by Soul of Artifice

» Wooden Light Crossbow (WIP)
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:47 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Mallet
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:08 by Soul of Artifice

» Standard Iron Maul
Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2023, 10:07 by Soul of Artifice

» Stone Hand Axe
Stat System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2023, 17:22 by Soul of Artifice

» List of Gems (WiP)
Stat System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2022, 20:32 by Gamemaster

» Ka'ai Corvus (WIP)
Stat System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2022, 23:39 by Soul of Artifice

Current Season
Summer

Current Date
September 606

Stat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner
Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Guild : None
<b>EXP</b> EXP : 33
<b>Gold</b> Gold : 0

Character sheet
Title: None
Class:
Guild: None
Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Stat System   Stat System I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29 2017, 20:29

Stat System TAD8eeS

The Stat System is what determines your character's core physical and mental capabilities within the role-play realm and, to a small extent, what your character is generally capable of. They are in no way intended to decide battles between players unless that's their prerogative. Keep in mind, however, that a Battle Mod may use a stark difference in stat levels as the basis for their decision on some matters. Although you may only achieve Master or higher in three stats, you may reach expert in all of the others.

IMPORTANT | You may not refer to stat levels in any capacity unless there is a disagreement on whether or not a certain feat should be possible, in which case the stat system may be used as reference. There is no need, however, to outright state what specific amount of speed or specific amount of strength one is using. It will always be assumed that they are using the degree of speed or strength the situation calls for. In a life or death battle, it is assumed they are acting at full strength in every capacity.

Stat Levels
  • Beginner | The Beginner is someone who has extremely little to no experience with the stat.
  • Novice | The Novice is someone who has familiarized themselves with the fundamentals and may be considered average.
  • Adept | The Adept is someone who has a solid grasp of the fundamentals and is starting to show promise.
  • Expert | The Expert is someone who is very experienced with a stat and demonstrates a solid grasp of all aspects.
  • Master | The Master is someone with nearly unparalleled experience in a stat and possesses remarkable talent with it.
  • Legendary | The Legendary level is only achievable by boosting a stat. No one may achieve this level otherwise.

The Stats Available

Stat Information:

Training Your Stats

In order to train each stat, all you have to do is satisfy the requirements outlined below: (keep in mind, other people do not count towards the word count.)
Beginner Novice | 500 words or 1000 EXP
Novice Adept | 1000 words or 3000 EXP
Adept Expert | 1500 words or 5000 EXP
Expert Master | 2500 words or 7500 EXP
Master Legendary | 5000 words or 10000 EXP

Buffing & Debuffing
  • No character may possess more than two passive buffs or two debuffs at a time.
        - One stat requires at least a Novice spell or technique.
        - Two stats require at least a Master spell or technique.
  • You may not buff or debuff a stat past more than two levels above or below its normal value, including passives.
  • You may not use more than one buff or debuff technique at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://lorecraft.forumotion.com

Stat System
Page 1 of 1